EP 2017 sale is now open!
This offer is available only via registering by contacting us on:
You can now find all our wines by contacting various wonderfuly merchants on the Merchants and Importers page or contact our esteemed importers, Flint Wines.
Details on registering and general details.
To get my wines is very straightforward.
– You must be signed up to receive the offer via email.
– Those who have bought in the past will have the first choice, what is left will then be offered to all those who have not bought and people newly signed up.
– I have no minimum order, but it must be full cases, therefore a minimum of 6 bottles I suppose.
– I will close the offer by the end of February, thereafter the wines will then be found in many outlets throughout the UK, Denmark, Hong Kong, Australia and the States.
– The cheapest way to get the wines will be via this release. In order to secure your wines, I will ask that you pay in full upon ordering, it will include all taxes and delivery charges(if applicable).
– Delivery will be made before the coming summer unless weather conditions prevent this from happening. I will not rush deliveries and will ask that all who have ordered are patient, I will not jeopardise the wine!!
– I will, however, keep you up to date throughout the process:)
– Please email if you need any more information.
I do not need to comply with the Data Protection Act because I only keep records for processing accounts and financial records. I will not store your credit card details, I do not have CCTV, I do not have a shop and I do not store wine for sale at the registered business address.
If the goods are incorrect or damaged upon delivery I will replace them. Please do not accept delivery of such items. I cannot be held liable for goods after delivery has taken place.
I will not release your personal details to anyone else.
I will only keep your email address, your name and if provided your delivery address. I will keep a record of your purchases.
If you have any concerns please contact me